Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Michelle

Michelle is allergic to almonds & avoids gluten.
This is recent.
Around the same time her allergies to melons ceased.
She's a goofy lady.
No one calls her Shelly or Shell. With this Michelle, that would be as strange as calling a Matthew "Hew". No one even considers it.
Michelle can fly too, like me.
I met her a while ago when I moved here. This isn't her real name, just like I think I haven't given mine. She's another aware being.
What's making us like this? How do we continue to activate our DNA? Is it the food - mainly hearty raw vegetables & fruits - that's doing it? Are we "mutants" like the Xmen?
We call ourselves the Tribe of Love.
I just saw her today after a few weeks of mutual missed calls. Her dreds are another two inches longer, I swear. She's beautiful & earthy.
We've only talked a little bit about flying. I feel like we should fly to South America. Just to see if we'll last. I know we could. I feel like she's safer than I am. More cautious.
She comes from a religious family. She has a girlfriend of a little over a year & they're not cool with that. I think she believes in a deity. Not sure, but I know her girlfriend does & Michelle gets paid to sing in church every Sunday. We don't talk about that much. Not that its awkward; it just never comes up.
I don't want to say too much about her but it's awesome that I've met another like me.
How many more are there? Is there a limit? Is it like sexuality / gender & in our cells?
Overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment