Saturday, June 23, 2012

Glitter pink love

I'm covered in glitter after gogoing last night.
My bed has never been this dazzling. I didn't wash it off before sleeping. I passed out & dreamed I lived a life behind a veil when it was new in my part of the world, & then another dream where I destroyed the Queen of the Witches & therefore took all her power. All my senses perceived every cell. & to think I had only travelled there to meet with a man named Denny who had some sort of knowledge for me.
I already forgot the details but it was a fun ride. Dreams.
Another dream, but waking, was the man last night. I know his name but won't say it here. A friend of a friend & I'd met him before. His body is extreme. Not gross steroid buff - just toned & strong. His stomach.. he came to me & I jumped off the box. He hugged me. He kissed me. He shouted things in my ear over the loud music. We danced. 
I wanted him then & after the event, but he'd disappeared during my last set.
Of course I forgot the real reason I was there: to scope out info on this new company for a friend - someone's competition in the business world. It's not my thing but conveniently I was told a few people would be there. I'm usually observant but with all these people, it would have taken a psychic to read any of them. Especially when I was working as a dancer for the whole time. Mission not accomplished.
I have sweaty pink gogo shorts that will start smelling in a day or two. Laundry time.

No comments:

Post a Comment