Monday, July 16, 2012

telepath, hypocrites, crazy

"Fag!" he shouts at me, disgusted as we pass each other on the sidewalk.
"Clone" I utter back, resolute.
Before the violent idea even finishes forming in his mind
I've shut it off.
FLUMP - crack! The sound of obesity & ignorance collapsing on the pavement. Gasps & voices checking to see. I'm sure people already have their phones out to record it. FAT DUDE ON SIDEWALK, I can picture it online already. I haven't slowed my pace to the train station.
I don't even know if I can turn someone's brain off permanently - never tried concentrating.
But it's like a switch & when I see the threat coming, there is no way I am going to let someone go that far.
I don't know my limits. I want to access every mind & convince them of the power of consciousness, of awareness, & of the vulnerability of ourselves & the ecosystem - as well as the resilience.
But I haven't really been doing that.
I don't know why I should be so high & mighty about that, when I just knocked someone out.
There's justice in there somewhere, but I might be a little crazy.
Each time I do something like this I walk on thinner & thinner parts of the grey line. It's all grey though. Most of it at least.
What else am I capable of?

No comments:

Post a Comment