Wednesday, July 18, 2012

She can't touch

She's cool. I like her. Really mellow.
She kind of relies on these brothers though. No one's dating, I think, at least. But they're all really kind to each other & it's a good thing for everyone I assume.
You have to rely on people like this when you can't touch anything without knowing everything it's gone through. As in.. touching a keyboard & seeing everyone who's touched it, manufactured it, used it, sold it, what they were thinking & feeling at the time, where they were, etc. With people, with the air, with her clothes even.
She told me she orders from some organic dress store online. Really basic looking stuff, but I don't care how she looks. She can see the plants used to make the cloth growing, being made into fabric, being sewn, the people who have touched it. But she says it's easier to handle emotionally than when she wore machine made factory clothes. 
She can't even use gloves to type on the computer - she sees the lives of the gloves too. This is why she relies on Nick. He can look at anything & move it, fix it, touch it, whatever. She could rely on anyone to order her a skirt from the internet, but she & he are close. Not romantic close I think. 
It's weird but I feel like she knows more about me than Aimery does sometimes, & he's the one who can do everything he wants to with thoughts. How she looks at me though, it's like she has been where he hasn't. Like she's known me longer.
Anyway, cool to hang out & meet these people. I don't think any of us really have a goal to do anything spectacular. I mean, any of us could & I'd have no idea, but we're no Avengers. I'll stay in my non-skintight clothes, thank you very much.
I could probably say more but just kind of indifferent right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment